Applying perfume oils
We recommend applying these oils after a shower for maximum effect. Choose any of these pulse points, invert the bottle, and enjoy!
- Wrists: The classic choice for a reason
- Neck: Use this placement for a more intimate scent experience
- Collar Bones: A great subtle location
- Inner Elbows: Perfect for longer-lasting diffusion and for people who wash their hands frequently
- Behind the Knees: Scents will rise throughout the day. This is a perfect area for people sensitive to scents or prone to headaches.
Pro Tip: Unlike fragrance sprays, oils should not be rubbed into the skin. Simply place a bit of oil onto each wrist and allow it to dry!