- When will my order ship? Every item in our shop is handmade to order. Processing time can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks. That said, we make every effort to ship your items as quickly as possible and will update you when your item is sent.
- Which shipping method should I choose? All domestic items are shipped through USPS or UPS. The shipping method you choose is completely up to you. Shopify automatically calculates shipping cost at checkout using the size and weight of your purchase. Delivery windows and prices are also provided when choosing a shipping method.Tracking information will be sent via email once the order has been processed.
- Do you ship internationally? Yes! We currently offer limited international shipping. **Due to shipping regulations, fragrances can only be shipped to the US and Canada. We're hoping to expand this in the future.** You may choose from either UPS, USPS or DHL depending on your location and the size of your order. Shopify automatically calculates rates based on the size & weight of your purchase. Please note, USPS First Class International packages do not include insurance and Pen to Parchment cannot issue refunds or replacements for items lost in transit. Customers will be responsible for any international duties or fees incurred at customs and should check with their local government to determine that cost.
As each item in our shop is made to order, all items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us within 24 hours of placing your order.
- What if my package is damaged? Please inspect your order as soon as it arrives and contact us immediately if you notice an item is damaged or you received the wrong item. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible with information on how to return the item and when a refund or replacement will be issued.
- What if my package is lost? If your item is lost during shipment, please reach out to us immediately. We'll do our best to coordinate a refund or replacement when possible. Please note, we cannot issue a refund/replacement once delivery has been confirmed or attempted.
- Why do you sell perfume oils? Fragrance oils have many benefits over traditional alcohol-based perfumes. They are typically less drying/irritating, more cost effective to purchase, & longer-lasting. Additionally, alcohol-based perfumes cannot be shipping internationally or with expedited shipping due to safety concerns.
- Can I get a sample? We do not currently provide samples for purchase. That said, we do provide a sample of your choice with each fragrance purchase.
- How should I apply my fragrances? The beauty of fragrance oil is that it has a wide variety of application methods. The wrist or neck are the most common locations, but oils can be placed on the clothes, inner elbows, or behind the knees for those who are sensitive to scents or want a more intimate fragrance.